Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nyx Cream Blush Review and Swatches (Natural | Boho Chic | Tickeled)




In makeup, blush is always a girl’s best friend, well for me that is. I can’t go out without putting any blushes because I will definitely look very pale. Blushes alone can make girls extra pretty even without all the eye makeup. I have always been using a cheek tint for my everyday blush. Sometimes I use powder blushes, but for long lasting pigment I have always use cheek tints. But sometimes when you have extremely dry skin you can’t use both powder and cheek tints so I tried to find an alternative. At first I was hesitant to try cream blushes because I know that my face would react to the oil of the product, but I tried it anyway. I tried the Nyx Cream Blush which a lot of people have been raving about. It is the perfect blush for those people who are always on the go. They are so easy to use and it is very pigmented. Just a one swipe or tap in your cheeks and you get that healthy looking skin. It might just look a bit oily on the face because of its creamy texture but you can always set it with loose powder. The holding power is not very strong like the others but it’s good enough for everyday makeup and for the price. Totally worth the buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment