Sunday, March 2, 2014

Nyx Xtreme Lip Cream Review and Swatches (Strawberry Jam | Buttery Nude | Bonfire)




Another lip product that I wanna share is the Xtreme Lipcream from Nyx. I only have 3 shades since I am not a big fan unlike the Nyx Matte Lipcreams.



When I first searched about the Matte Lipcreams, this also popped up in my search but after a few reads I found out that this is different. And out of curiosity, I bought these 3 shades. In my mind is that if the Matte Lipcreams are great then definitely this will be twice as great as it is. Well…it wasn’t what I expected but it is still okay just not really my type of lipstick. It’s actually a LIPGLOSS + LIPCREAM combined. And because I am not a big fan of lip gloss, I never raved about this product. But since this product is very pigmented I still kept it in my stash. But whenever I am wearing it, I definitely will have those moments where my hair would stick to my lips. But overall, this product is okay. Not perfect but good enough if you wanna have that added gloss.

Below are the swatches of the 3 shades (Strawberry Jam | Buttery Nude | Bonfire)


No comments:

Post a Comment