Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks Swatches and Review (Mat 3 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 25 | 35)

Any makeup junkie will never get enough of just one lipstick. The more lipsticks we have the happier we are.  All makeup addicts will agree with me on this. And because of that I am reviewing a few MUFE lipsticks I just added in my collection.

After going thru the course in Makeup Forever Academy I just fell in love with their products. And because I am building up my makeups for my clients I bought these 6 shades of the Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks. A tip to those who wants to buy MUFE lipsticks: there is a Rouge Artist Natural range which is different than the intense range. The Natural range has a sheer coverage and the lipstick code numbers have an N at the beginning of each number. The Intense range is much pigmented and gives you that intense lip color. Below are the swatches of what I have purchased:








GOOD: All of their Intense lipsticks are very pigmented. All are moisturizing except the Mat 3 shade but it understandable since it’s meant to be matte finish. They are long lasting as well and the smell is not bad.

BAD: I don’t think there is something bad about these lipsticks but it could just be me.

VERDICT: I would say that MAC lipsticks are still better with their wide range of colors and the texture of their lipstick but I think this is still a good investment. It can still compete with MAC lipsticks but for me this is still a good addition to any makeup artist’s stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment