Sunday, May 18, 2014

3 Concepte Eyes (3CE) Cosmetics Review and Swatches

My new makeup addiction is the famous Korean cosmetics, 3 Concept Eyes also known as 3CE. I have heard about this product for a while now but it took me awhile to finally jump into the bandwagon and when I finally did look how much I got:




There's no regret at all and I still want more! (sigh...makeup problems) Anyway I want to share with you my thoughts and also swatches of the products to give you a better idea of how good or bad they are.

LIPSTICKS (Come to Me | Scandal | Lala | Baaa | Celebrity)



I got 5 lipsticks with shades of the same Orange/Tangerine range. It is the "In-thing" in makeup nowadays and I am obsessed with it.






Good: They are highly pigmented and so moisturizing. It easily glides on your lips when you swipe it and the colours are just simply amazing! Most especially if you're into the Korean type of lip makeup then this is the right product for you.

Bad: It's not long lasting. After you eat and wipe your lips with tissue, it's gone. You have to do touchups every single time.

Verdict: It's good to have in your makeup stash but it's not your go to lipsticks when you have events or parties. These lipsticks actually reminds me of the Nyx Round Lipsticks. It's very pigmented and moisturizing but not long lasting.


LIP LACQUER (Showtime | xx Orange)



Good: Just like their lispsticks, it is very pigmented and the colors are very vibrant. It dries easily after application but does not leave your lips dry. This is perfect for the famous Korean Lip Trend using a nude lipstick all over the lip and this at the center of the lips.

Bad: It's not long lasting but better than the lipsticks.

Verdict: These reminds me of  Lime Crime's Velvetines liquid lipstick but I actually prefer this product more than the Velvetines because of the color selection that they have and the texture of the product. It may not be as long lasting as how we want it to be but it is really not that bad. Just as long as you don't eat oily stuffs and keep on wiping your lips, it'll last long enough 'til your next touchup.

LIP PIGMENT (Issue)


Good: Good color pigmentation and can mix with other Lip pigment color to achieve a different shade. The texture is cream and dries up as a matte.

Bad: The only bad about this is that you have to have a lip brush. You can dab it with your fingers but it's just gonna stain your fingers a bit.

Verdict:  I love this product and the fact that you can mix this with other lip colors to get new shades is an added plus. The texture of the product is wonderful, it feels matte but not really which is just like my ever favorite Nyx Matte lip cream.

DUO COLOR FACE BLUSH (Peach Crush)



Good: The texture is so smooth and fine and the color is amazing as well.

Bad: Doesn't last long. Just a swipe of tissue on your face then all the product goes straight to the tissue.

Verdict: I really love their colors most especially this shade. The color is just very suitable for korean type of makeup but I couldn't trust it staying on my face all day.


I would say that their products are good to try. It's not the makeup that professionals will use since most client's would prefer the lasting effect but there is a potential to it. Their color selections are really impressive most especially for the highly sought after "Korean style makeup". But I think this is just suitable for everyday use and for someone who is not lazy for touchups. But nevertheless, these products is something worth to try and I'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment