Saturday, October 12, 2013

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown and Duality Highlighter Swatches & Review

Ever heard of people saying that perfect brows defines your face shape? Well it really does.

I am a BROW addict. I can never go out without putting makeup on my brows. Not that I have thin bald brows, I actually have full brows with some sparse areas but putting brow makeup really makes a lot of difference. Before the full-brow trend, I always thought that putting brow makeups are just for those people who have thin bald brows but apparently it’s a must makeup for everyone.

My ever first brow makeup came from this famous Korean shop. It is good for starters and I actually still use it. But then I keep on seeing all these amazing brow makeup posts from most of the makeup artist in instagram and they tagged this brand. After clicking thru, I fell in love.

Anastasia Beverly Hills’ brow products are Uhhhmazing! It took me awhile to get a hold of the product since they don’t sell it in Asia. But after awhile of drooling over most of the makeup artists’ posts, I finally have it!


 
To some people, they may think that this is just an ordinary brow makeup. But no they are not! After trying it, I never wanna go back to using other brands. I bought the Medium brown color, which fits most of the Asian brow color. The brush is really smooth and glides well on brows. It gives you that precise line when putting the product. The brush and the spoolie in one tool is a brilliant idea but the size of it is even more brilliant. It is handy and the length is just right. Good for travelling as well.

I bought this together with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Duality Highlighter, which is the best brow highlighter I have tried yet. This brow highlighter has 2 types from each end, one is a matte flesh highlight and the other is a pearly pink with slight shimmer. Personally I love the Matte Camille shade since it’s not that visible that you put on something on your brow bone, but for special events like parties I think the Sand Shimmer shade will be perfect. I really do recommend people to buy this. It really gives your brows that added lift.


So there it is my favorite Brow makeup yet. I give these 2 products 2 thumbs up. It doesn’t give you that thick brow look, but instead its gives you that natural-looking brows that is perfect for everyday makeup. And for everyone out there who haven’t tried putting a brow makeup, I recommend you do and trust me you will see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment