Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nyx Haul from Cherry Culture


I’ve been waiting for this package to arrive and after 3 weeks of waiting it’s finally here!


 I’ve already purchased from Cherry Culture a few times and it has never failed me. You can see from the photo that they do pack your items nicely and properly and not just put bubble wrap and dump all your items in the box. I purchase most of my Nyx cosmetics from here because they have a very good price and if you chanced upon their discounts like I did then you’re lucky ‘cause you’re into a shopping spree. 

While opening the box, I was so giddy and I couldn’t stop smiling. For some reason this is what it does to me whenever I get my packages from my online makeup purchases. I just couldn’t stop giggling and saying “Yeeeh, this is like makeup heaven!” I sound silly but that’s the sound of excitement of a makeup addict. 

Here's what I bought:


Nyx Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Antwerp, Sao Paolo, and Istanbul (L-R)

  
 
Nyx Cream Blushes in Natural, Boho Chic, and Tickled (T-L-R)




Nyx Gel Liner, Concealers, Wonder Pencil, and Eyebrow Cake powder


Nyx Setting Spray, HD Primer, HD Foundation, and Matte Bronzer

 
For those of you who are looking for a good price of Nyx products, I recommend you to visit the Cherry Culture site. They ship internationally that’s why shopping with them is hassle free and their customer service is good as well.  

Stay tuned for my review and swatch posts on these items soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment