Wednesday, October 23, 2013

BareMinerals READY Foundation SPF 20



I am familiar with the BareMinerals brand for a long time now but having a very sensitive skin didn’t really gave me a lot of freedom to try different foundations. Though I’ve heard that it’s good for sensitive skin, I was still hesitant since all products works differently in every person and spending more than S$50 for something that you’re not sure of makes me think twice. But since I am a member of Sephora’s White Card here in Singapore, I get to try this product without spending a dime. One of the perks of the Sephora White Card is that you get to receive some free samples and this is one of them. It came in a small pocket size compact with magnetic lock and a small brush for application.


After getting this I was still hesitant to try it out, but after weeks of pondering I finally took the leap and since then I did not regret my decision. This is one of the best powder foundations that I have tried so far that did not break me out but instead made my skin noticeably glowing. After using this product my face was perfectly smooth like I applied a liquid foundation. The good thing about this product is that it’s buildable and long wearing but yet feels like nothing. It’s very lightweight that you don’t feel like you’re wearing any foundation at all. It’s also not like other powder foundation that leaves a powdery or cakey mark on your face. Instead it will leave your face looking dewy, fresh, or something like your face absorbed the product or your face oil blended well with the product. I don’t really know how to describe it but all I can say is that it really works for my skin and I love the outcome. Of course after seeing the result without any signs of breakouts, I purchased the full size and was happy about it.



Overall this product deserves 2-thumbs up. For it to not give me breakouts already makes it an excellent purchase BUT for it to produce a good effect on your skin is a big plus and that makes it even more of a good investment for me. It’s worth every dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment