Tuesday, October 29, 2013

OCC Lip Tar – Trollop/Harlot/Grandma/Divine Swatches & Review



I bet most of you have heard or have seen this product before. Most makeup gurus as well as makeup enthusiasts have either posted a photo using this or have spoken about this product. Well, being a makeup enthusiast myself of course I wanted to try it out and see whether it’s a good addition to my makeup collection.

If you see some photos of this product the first thing that will capture your attention is their wide color variation. You can go from sweet pinks to bright reds or go from lime yellow to Goth black. The colors are that wild! It’s cool because you get to explore those colors that you thought would never suit you. But of course knowing myself I will always go for the safe ones. I bought four colors which are basically wearable for everyday makeup and also good for special occasions. There are a lot of colors to choose from and honestly it took me awhile before I finally decided to take these four and I’m quite happy with my selection.


This product is very pigmented that with just a small amount of product is enough for a subtle lip color and yet it’s totally buildable so you won’t have a problem getting that bold lip effect that you desire. It has that cool minty feeling when applied and the peppermint smell is not that bad. The lasting power is surprisingly good. I never expected it because the product is in liquid form, but since it dries up once applied it holds up for a period of time.

Here are the colors with their swatches:









You should try this out. It’s a good product for anyone who wants to explore on lip colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment